| || All Seasons Hire are looking to recruit a field based ‘Territory Sales Manager’ to cover growing demand in the Southern area of the UK. The company has aggressive growth plans for its specialist Chiller & Boiler Hire business; this newly created role represents an exciting challenge for someone looking to join a business with a strong record of growth.
About All Seasons Hire:
All Seasons Hire has established itself as one of the leading UK HVAC hire companies. Over the past seven years the business has developed a wide range of hire products and solutions capable of delivering across all business sectors. The business continues to invest in new products, new depots and additional people to deliver the growth plan.
All Seasons Hire is dedicated to supplying high quality hire solutions to a wide range of business sectors, therefore experience and flexibility is an essential component in potential candidates.
• Driven sales individual
• Business to business sales experience
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think outside the box and supply varied solutions
• Desire to thrive & develop in an entrepreneurial business environment
• Ambitious, results-oriented team player
• Strong written & oral communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Motivated to self-start and challenge the norm
• Experienced sales engineer with HVAC background with the ability to work with contracts managers, facilities managers & HVAC engineers
• Graduate with an engineering degree, or HNC
• Knowledge of the building services, HVAC, mechanical engineering sector
- Member of a small team, reporting to the sales director
- Development of customer base within area
- Development and delivery of structured sales plans
- Analysis of customer needs & delivery of service & plans against them
- Project management
- Work closely with other team members sharing best practice and developing key accounts
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as required by the needs of the business
- Key account & customer management:
Customer contact: first point of call for customer in all instances, pro-active customer meetings, review meetings & customer metrics
Problem solving: management of all customer issues, challenges & questions
Internal customer management: management of customer management to internal ASH team – making sure customer’s priorities are communicated & managed by support functions.
Account management: top to bottom management of customer requirements, processed through internal team, e.g. metrics/reporting, contractual agreements.
- Territory management:
Development of territory business plans: regional territory management, customer priority management & visit frequency planning, objective setting & target management.
Development of seasonal & category business plans: adaptation of business plans to target seasonal specific sectors & product plans for new product launches.