| || Job Purpose:
The Mobile Engineer will build and repair a wide range of Powered Access machinery for UK Platforms customers. You will be required to attend breakdowns reported into the breakdown team and also complete service and repair to machinery on a proactive basis.
• Repair and maintain Powered Access equipment on sites.
• Attend breakdowns as specified by your Depot Foreman.
• Repair customer machinery that is brought into the workshop.
• Build machinery for mobilisation.
• Order spares.
• Ensure the van is fully equipped at all times.
• Assist in other regions if needed.
• Carry out other duties as and when required.
• Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
• Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
• Experienced mechanical / service engineer with electrical knowledge.
• Experience in fitting mechanical and electrical Powered access equipment.
• Experience servicing UK Platforms related products.
• Good communication skills.
• Computer literate (All spares are ordered via a computer or PDA)
• Ability to prioritise work.
• Full UK driving license.
• A willingness to travel to assist other colleagues at busy periods.
• Manual Handling Awareness.
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.