| || UK Platforms, HSS Powered Access specialists, are in need of a Class 2 Driver to join their team in West London, delivering a variety of large powered access machines to customer sites.
The role will be covering mainly the West London area.
• Carry out deliveries and collections to our internal and external customers in a professional manner
• Carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported to the Transport Manager
• Keep an accurate record of deliveries and collections using PDA and delivery documentation
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
• Ensure that any equipment on the vehicle is secured and protected where necessary
• Collect any money due on the delivery / collection as instructed; all monies collected from the customer remains the responsibility of the driver until it is signed for as received by the Line Manager
• Maintain product knowledge in order to demonstrate equipment to customers where necessary
• Willingness to help out in different departments as and when required
• Carry out other tasks and duties as required
• Must hold a Category C (Class 2) licence and have experience in driving vehicles at 18 tons or above.
• Full Driver CPC
• Must hold a Digital Tachograph card
• Have an understanding of safe loading and towing processes
• Multi-drop delivery experience
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity