| || With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for a reliable Branch Manager to join the team. Joining our family as a Branch Manager, you’ll have the independence of running your own branch ensuring profitability, whilst keeping your colleagues and customers safe and exceeding our customers’ expectations - each and every time.
As a Branch Manager, you will embrace and implement sales campaigns, and generate leads for the sales team. While demonstrating your communication and negation skills, you will also take great pride in improving the customer service, safety and the presentation of your branch.
Using your coaching and mentoring skills, you will also be responsible for motivating and training staff. You will promote cooperation and teamwork between colleagues, exceed sales targets and enhance customer service whilst monitoring and managing branch standards.
At HSS Hire we pride ourselves on being a great place to work and as a top employer, empowering our people to look after our business; we believe that investing in our employees should be our top priority.
Therefore, you will also enjoy a fantastic learning experience, as we take you on a journey of development at one of our designated Branches of Excellence as well as offering additional Training Courses. These tailored courses are specific to your development and our industry, enhancing your skillset and providing you with the foundations to be successful in your role.
To join us you’ll need:
• Experience of managing a small team
• Knowledge of what it takes to run a successful customer focussed business
• The talent for spotting a great commercial opportunity and the tenacity to push it forward
• Excellent leadership skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships
• A can‐do attitude that gets things done every time
• The desire to achieve and exceed your monthly targets and receive your quarterly bonus!
• The desire to learn and expand on existing product knowledge
• The capacity to troubleshoot problems and create solutions daily
• An imaginative approach to ever-changing industrial requirements
• The motivation to quickly become the industry expert in your area
This is your chance to be a part of an award-winning company and to contribute in helping us continue to strive successfully forward.
Hours of work; Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 8am to 1pm
Make it Successful. Make it Safe. Make it The HSS Group.
Want to keep updated on future opportunities?
Milton Keynes/ Branch Manager/ Sales/ Customer Service/ Construction/ Plant Hire/ Tools/ Equipment/ Branch/ Trade Counter