| || Job Purpose:
The Mobile Fitter will build and repair a wide range of tools and small to medium sized plant machinery for several of HSS’s key customers. You will be required to attend breakdowns reported into the breakdown team and also complete service and repair to machinery on a proactive basis.
• Repair and maintain equipment on sites.
• Attend breakdowns as specified by your supervisor.
• Repair customer equipment that is brought into the workshop.
• Build machinery for mobilisation.
• Order spares.
• Ensure the van is fully equipped at all times.
• Assist in other regions if needed.
• Carry out other duties as and when required.
• Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
• Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
• Experience in fitting mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Experience servicing tools and other small/medium plant equipment.
• Good communication skills.
• Computer literate (All spares are ordered via a computer or PDA)
• Ability to prioritise work.
• Full UK driving license.
• A willingness to travel to assist other colleagues at busy periods.
• Manual Handling Awareness.
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.