| || With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an ambitious Sales Consultant to join our team.
As a Sales Consultant you will provide full support to the Branch Manager in all areas of internal sales, including customer service, hire transactions and stock takes, whilst also working closely with all members of the internal sales team to achieve our business objectives.
You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
And don’t worry if you don’t know your breakers from your mixers, as an award winning top employer, we invest in your development and provide all our new recruits with two weeks of training at a designated Branch of Excellence. Therefore, at this stage, it really is simply the desire to learn that is essential.
Whilst at the Branch of Excellence, you will learn all about why The HSS Group is at the forefront of the industry, the tools and equipment we hire, sales techniques and much more. In addition we offer skills-specific training courses to support your development and provide you with the tools to be successful in your role, making you the expert advisor to our customers.
What you’ll need to join us:
• Friendly telephone manner for both inbound and outbound sales calls
• Strong customer focus and genuine desire to help
• Ability to work towards targets and KPIs
• A pro-active and optimistic attitude
• Good time management
• Adaptability in the face of adversity
• A desire to learn and expand on existing product knowledge
• The capacity to troubleshoot problems and create solutions daily
• An imaginative approach to ever-changing industrial requirements
Make it Happen. Make it Profitable. Make it The HSS Group.
Want to keep updated on future opportunities?
Follow us on Twitter and see what other opportunities we have - @HSSCareers
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity