| || Job Title: Reintec Driver Technician
Reports to: Reintec Team Leader
The Reintec Driver Technician will provide a safe, compliant, reliable and effective delivery and collection service for the Company and our Customers ensuring a thorough and professional handover of equipment at all times.
• Carry out deliveries and collections to our internal and external customers in a professional manner
• Carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported to the Reintec Team Leader
• Keep an accurate record of deliveries and collections using PDA and delivery documentation
• Ensure that any equipment on the vehicle is secured and protected where necessary
• Ensure that all equipment meets the Reintec brand standards in terms of quality and functionality before handover to our customers
• Assist with planning and organising of the routing of deliveries and collections to meet the required business and customer requirements
• Routine service and maintenance of all Reintec equipment and products including electrical testing where required.
• Carry out minor repairs of Reintec equipment and products where necessary
• Liaise with Reintec Team Leader to estimate and advise on equipment damage and recharge to customers
• Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto Spanner and daily worksheets are populated
• Adhere to company guidelines on Health & Safety at Work
• Promote teamwork between colleagues across all HSS locations, to ensure delivery of an effective workshop performance
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
• Ensure workshops and products / equipment are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
• Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
• Carry out other tasks and duties as required
• Valid Driving Licence essential including category C1 (7.5Ton)
• Full Driver CPC is essential
• Experience in maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment
• Exceptional customer service experience
• Commercial Driving experience
• Have an understanding of safe loading and towing process
• Understanding of the transporting of hazardous goods
• Product knowledge of the Reintec Cleaning range
• Manual handling awareness
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity