| || HSS currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our Internal Recruitment team and be based in London to support our southern team.
You’ll be responsible for the full recruitment cycle over a geographical region consisting of a variety roles ranging including logistics, sales, engineering and support functions. Due to the variety and volume of roles you’ll need experience within a recruitment or resourcing environment and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and drive to manage this workload.
To be successful as a Recruitment Coordinator with HSS you’ll need to be passionate about recruitment and sourcing the best talent. You’re going to be busy, so you’ll need to organised, be able to plan your time efficiently and understand the right recruitment strategy for a diverse variety of roles. Every application comes through our applicant tracking system IBM Kenexa Brassring, and previous experience of using this would be great!
Our reputation and brand is critical and you will be focused on offering the best candidate experience we can and working with the business to promote the HSS to increase brand attraction.
• Manage the start to end recruitment process for agreed vacancies within the business
• Use initiative to continuously improve the recruitment & retention processes and methods to ensure that they meet business needs
• Work with the Recruitment Team Leader to make changes to the recruitment process when necessary
Support the regional HR Business Partner and HR Advisor with recruitment activity and regional management meetings
• Liaise with managers on all levels advising them of the best recruitment & retention process for their vacancies
• Provide a variety of recruitment options e.g. psychometric testing & assessment and discuss this with appropriate managers
• Develop the Employer Brand through recruitment activities such as recruitment days, roadshows, social media and attendance at various events
• Constantly seek opportunities to reduce recruitment costs for the business
• Understand the roles within the business to ensure the recruitment process attracts the best candidates in the market.
• Where necessary manage the relationship between Recruitment Agencies and the HSS Group
• Assist with interviews, ensuring the correct procedures are followed through candidate selection
• Experience of handling volume recruitment in a fast paced environment is essential
• Previous experience of managing a start to end recruitment process
• Experience of working with an ATS ideally IBM Kenexa Brassring
• Experience of assessment/interview design
• Strong administration, time management and organisational skills.
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Experience designing advertisements to attract the best candidates
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.
Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Resourcing, London, NE, SE, SW, NW