| || Job Purpose:
The key purpose of this role is to investigate and resolve supplier invoice queries raised by the supplier invoice team. This will mean actively contacting suppliers by phone and email to build relationships and resolve queries as quickly and efficiently as possible. A large part of this role is identifying credits that we have requested and obtained from the suppliers, and money saved within the business in different teams, therefore accurate use of the system is required. This role may also involve accurate inputting of supplier invoices on to the HSS systems to ensure accurate and prompt payment of incoming invoices on a daily basis.
• Owning and maintaining supplier queries raised by the team from start to resolution.
• Actively chasing responses and resolutions from suppliers in order to ensure invoices are dealt with accordingly and credits obtained.
• Striving to build relationships with suppliers in order to improve processes, increase credit obtained value and decrease query turnaround time.
• Detailed investigation of all queries to ensure root cause established where necessary and fed back to appropriate teams.
• Work towards set targets given by the team leader in order to maintain an acceptable level of work within the team.
• Accurate checking of supplier invoices against order number and value.
• Report any problems regarding the quality of invoices from each supplier to the Team Leader.
• Report on any errors made by dept staff which may have resulted in credits.
• Accurate inputting of invoices on to the HSS systems.
• Provide support to your team leader as required.
• Strive to meet team targets and requirements customer satisfaction, office standards, safety and security.
• Ensure compliance with all systems, procedures and processes, so that company information and customer invoices are accurate and complete.
• Engage in team participation.
• Represent the values of the business (HSSness) and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
• Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
• Strong administration experience.
• Experience building relationships with external third parties.
• Able to carry out in depth investigations and root cause analysis on errors found.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft packages, including word and excel.
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.