| || 8315BR |
| || Field Quality Assurance Officer - South East |
| || Regional Office |
| || £29,833.44 |
| || Field Quality Assurance Officer - Covering South London & Kent|
£29,833.44 per annum + £3,200.00 Geographical Allowance
Company Car + Fuel Card
Company lap top and mobile phone
At Provident, We Drive, We Engage, We Connect - Together We Make Life Better
LinkedIn Apply – You can apply for this role using your LinkedIn profile.
Provident Home Credit is part of Provident Financial Group, a FTSE100 established in 1880. We are a rapidly expanding and changing business and over the past 2 years, we have seen a transformation through digitalisation and rapid growth. We are still the friendly face of finance and loans though, and we are proud of the foundations PFG has built for over 130 years, by making millions of lives better by lending manageable amounts of money with simple, transparent repayment plans to our customers.
We want to grow our company and stand out from the crowd ...
How do we do this?
With the right people joining us on our journey. All you need to bring are the same qualities that have served us so well since 1880: honesty, trust, understanding, a strong work ethic and ambition to match.
We are committed to providing fantastic opportunities for your development and the freedom to voice your ideas and see processes, plans and strategies being formed and implemented from them.
We are very excited about our future and the roadmap ahead of us.
Interested? Read on
| || |
- Responsible for the visitation of customers in their own homes in order to review the transactional activity of their home credit accounts, with a specific focus on the lending, collections and arrears activity
- Responsible for the recording of accurate outcomes following customer visitation using prescribed recording systems
- Responsible for the immediate escalation of issues which have/could result in serious customer detriment
- Responsible for visiting branch locations in order to conduct QA reviews in line with QA plan
- Responsible for the auditing of customer accounts when investigating alleged fraud at individual or full territory level.
- Investigate and document alleged financial crime activity by colleagues and/or our customers
- Conduct and record interviews with colleagues and/or customers and where appropriate obtain witness statements in line with the guidelines of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984
- Assist in the preparation of case files for use in both criminal and disciplinary hearings as required
- Provide all relevant parties with timely assessment reports which document investigation activity
- Provide regular and timely updates with regards to investigations (both conduct and criminal)
- Maintain the Financial Crime Management System within agreed timescales
- Attend court to represent the company as an expert witness as and when required
- Undertake customer visitation as directed by the Head of Quality Assurance
- Attend locations on a regular basis to promote best practice and financial crime awareness amongst colleagues
- Deliver Financial Crime awareness, Personal Safety and Best practice seminars in line with the company induction programme
- Conduct personal safety risk assessments following incidents where appropriate
| || Essential|
- 1 year experience of working in a Risk and/or Field Management environment
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and remotely
- Competent in the use of IT systems and equipment
- Ability to manage multi tasks and meet required deadlines
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication (written and oral), negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Proven ability to effectively plan & organise own diary with strong time and priority management skills
- Full driving license
- Willingness to travel with the occasional overnight stay
- Knowledge of current legal and regulatory frameworks, i.e. PACE, DPA, CCA, AML
- Management qualification
| || 19-Mar-2018|