| || With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. |
| || 61529BR |
| || Manufacturing Controlling Trainee Accounting or Finance |
| || United States |
| || Sumter, SC |
| || Manufacturing Controlling Trainee Accounting or Finance
Continental Tire, Sumter, SC Plant is looking for a Manufacturing Controlling Trainee.
Do you want to make a significant impact through your work? Are you looking for career opportunities on a global scale? If so, Continental offers international tasks and a comprehensive training on the job. This is a 18 month international rotational trainee program which allows you travel and have excellent hands on training in Manufacturing Controlling.
How it works:
Three phases of the 18 month trainee program:
• Home Plant Stay: In the first 6 months you will gain experience in your home plant, working on various challenging controlling projects and tasks.
• International assignment (central): During the next 6 months you can expand your skills working on topics in multicultural business teams at Continental’s Central Controlling Department in Germany, Hannover. During this stay you will work on challenging individual assignments and group assignment together with other Trainees.
• Plant stay (abroad): In the final phase you will have the chance to deepen your international experience and learning on the job in a plant stay abroad.
| || Job requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration with major in Controlling, Finance, Accounting, Corporate management or related degree 01 years of accounting or finance or relevant internships in finance and accounting (ideally abroad )
• Eager to work in a multicultural environment
• Project experience desired
• Open minded, responsible and self driven team player with unrestricted international mobility
• Ambition for high performance
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE
| || EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to NAFTArecruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000. |
| || |