| || 4701BR |
| || Customer Consultant - Downham Market |
| || Fixed Term 12 months,24 hours per week,9.00am- 2.30pm Monday to Friday, 30 minute break, Saturday on rota basis |
| || Downham Market N&P |
| || Career Framework B1- £10,697-£11,520 dependent on experience |
| || 9.00- 2.30 Monday to Friday, 30 minute break, Saturdays on rota basis |
| || Customer Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity within our Downham Market Branch for a self-motivated Customer Consultant who is a team player and will be passionate about delivering excellent service to our customers. If you like people and enjoy delivering a high quality customer experience, you’ll enjoy working within our Branch.
I have worked for N&P for 18 years; we have an experienced team who are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and to become more Locally Famous with in our local community.
At the Yorkshire Building Society Group we don’t want to be just another Financial Services provider we want to be known as ‘The most trusted provider of Financial Services within the UK’.
As a Customer Consultant you will deliver an exceptional customer experience, whether you’re welcoming our customers in Branch or providing information on our products and services, you’ll always deliver an outstanding customer experience every step of the way making sure that what we do is always in our customer’s best interests.
If you have:
• GCSE Maths & English or equivalent.
• A proven track record in delivering a fantastic Customer experience
• Experience of building strong relationships with your customers
• Financial Services Industry knowledge (desirable, but not essential)
• Good administration & PC skills
• Excellent team working skills
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to work with limited supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to travel to other branches, as and when required
Our Benefits Include:
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Bonus Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Discounted products, mortgage & investment
• A Great working Branch Environment
• A structured training programme
So if you share the same passion, then you’ve got what it takes to join us. Please click Apply Now to visit our careers site and apply on-line.
The Yorkshire Building Society Group is an equal opportunities employer.
| || 18-Jan-2017 |
| || 18-Jan-2017|