| || 5184BR |
| || Part Time Customer Consultant (Oxford) - 17hrs (Thurs, Fri & Sat Inc) |
| || Part Time, Permanent - 17hrs, Thursday - Friday 9am - 5pm , Saturday 9am - 12pm (Saturday Inclusive) |
| || Oxford |
| || £17,000 - £21,400 pro rata - Career Framework B1 Distribution and Sales |
| || 17hrs, Thursday - Friday 9am - 5pm , Saturday 9am - 12pm (Saturday Inclusive) |
| || We currently have an exciting opportunity within the YBS Group in our Oxford Branch for a self-motivated Customer Consultant who is a team player and will be passionate about delivering excellent service to our customers. If you like people and enjoy delivering a high quality customer experience, you’ll enjoy working within our Branch.
My name is Lewis MacLeod and I’m the Branch Manager here in Oxford Branch, I’ve got 6 years’ experience in the financial services industry and have a passion for ensuring that I have a friendly, motivated team and that my customers are provided with a fantastic experience each time they visit my branch.
At the Yorkshire Building Society Group we don’t want to be just another Financial Services provider we want to be known as ‘The most trusted provider of Financial Services within the UK’.
As a Customer Consultant your responsibilities will be:
• Carrying out professional and trusted meetings with our customers based on their financial needs.
• Maintaining up to date customer records & ensuring accurate cashiering and administrative duties as and when required.
• Accurately & promptly resolve customer queries & requests.
• Promoting the branch to play a significant part within our communities where we can endeavour to be ‘Locally Famous’.
• Compliance to our training and competence framework through regular observations and support from your Manager.
• To work closely with other branch members significantly the Customer Representatives who you will help to coach to ensure that their referrals are all made with the customer’s best interests at its heart.
A Customer Consultant is a key position and whether you’re welcoming our customers in Branch or providing information on our portfolio of products and services, you’ll always deliver an outstanding customer experience every step of the way making sure that what we do is always in our customer’s best interests.
So, If you have:
• A proven track record in delivering a fantastic Customer experience
• Experience of building strong relationships with your customers
• Financial Services Industry knowledge (desirable, but not essential)
• Good administration & PC skills
• Excellent team working skills
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to work with limited supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
• The motivation to inspire others
• The ability to travel to other branches, as and when required
Our Benefits Include:
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
• Bonus Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Discounted products, mortgage & investment
• A Great working Branch Environment
• A structured training programme
So if you feel you've got what it takes and share the same passion, then please click Apply Now to visit our careers site and apply on-line.
The Yorkshire Building Society Group is an equal opportunities employer.
| || 01-Sep-2017|