| || An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join our Change Delivery Team based at our Leeds City Centre offices. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of business projects across the whole of the YBS Group, in a transformational programme of change. Working for a mutual, where the customer is at the heart of everything that we do and strive to deliver
What you'll be doing
You will be a key player in delivering change, through projects (or small programmes), on behalf of the business.
Shaping business ideas into clear project deliverables, enabling cost effective and timely delivery through various delivery models such as 3rd parties, internal development teams and process improvement.
Delivering Projects (likely to be high in complexity, scale and risk to the business) or small Programmes, managing overall scope, timeline, budget and benefits, ensuring appropriate assurance governance and reporting is in place and that Sponsors and Key Stakeholders are fully engaged.
Providing leadership, motivation and vision to constituent project teams, through matrix management, to drive high performing teams.
The Knowledge & Skills you’ll have:
• Programme or project management accreditation (PRINCE2, MSP, APM) or equivalent in practical experience.
• At least 5 years Project Management experience.
• Experience of delivering and leading complex projects / programmes end to end.
• Experience of business, behavioural or technical change projects / programmes.
• Complex cost management experience and business cases.
• Third party and supplier relationship experience.
• Demonstrable leadership experience and experience of leading project teams.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and with the ability to converse effectively with senior stakeholders.
Rewards and benefits:
Not only do we provide the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our business, we want to recognise and reward that contribution. We do this through an excellent benefits package that offers real reward:
• 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Supportive and enjoyable working culture
• Car Allowance
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Private Medical Insurance
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Money Purchase Pension scheme to which we contribute
• Subsidised Staff Mortgage facility and Staff Savings Account
Why choose the YBS Group?
No matter where you join us, you can be sure of professional, fun and supportive people to work with. We encourage career development at YBS Group, with a career framework which will support and enable you to identify your next step in your future career with the YBS Group. We believe this is at the centre of what makes Yorkshire Building Society such a great place to be.
our vision is to be the most trusted provider of Financial Services in the UK. We strive to achieve this by delivering financial security and long-term value to our members along with exceptional service.
our values are embedded into every aspect of life here. Even during our recruitment process, you can rest assured that you’ll be treated in the same manner and go through the same steps as other applicants. And if you’re going through one of our Learning & Development programmes, we’ll ensure that you have support and guidance every step of the way.
Yorkshire Building Society Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.