| || 48598BR |
| || Advisor Learning Retail |
| || Indonesia |
| || Jakarta |
| || Jakarta |
| || Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector. |
| || |
- Identify critical learning needs, design & develop creative, cost effective, fit-for-purpose and sustainable learning solutions that are in line with business requirements and Indonesia legislations.
- Deliver and evaluate learning programme effectiveness and make required changes to maintain relevancy and validity of the learning strategy, training materials and aids.
- Partner HR Account Manager to drive People Capability building agenda across Shell ID.
- Ensure training is not perceived as the only solution to competence development/enhancement and solution to all business problems
- Create and foster a continuous learning orientation and culture within the business.
- Develop strong business partnership with all Line Managers and HR to understand Shell Staff development needs, provide learning expertise as required to support the people capability agenda.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in training and facilitation skills, including (but not limited to) the use of various learning tools, media and methods with diverse audiences.
- Support the Cluster Learning Advisor in the delivery of the learning plan and implementation of Global/Local projects/initiatives and learning interventions for the country - including direct facilitation of training events to retail staff and retailers in ID.
- Manage budgets, administration and end-to-end processes governing all learning activities for both the direct and indirect workforce.
- Manage the 3rd Party Vendor’s performance in upskilling Service Champions across ID as per agreed terms with the business.
- Ensure Service Champion training programmes are delivered on time and in full, with proper records maintained for audit purposes.
- Maintain the Retail Academy as per the standards agreed with the Operations Support Team.
| || |
- Strong experience of at least 5 years in a Learning role with facilitation, intervention and instructional design exposure will be preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate and employ strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills across a wide group of stakeholders both internally and externally, in both face-to-face and virtual settings.
- Able to work as part of a virtual learning community with high self-accountability and to operate and perform with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Bahasa Indonesia. Basic communication in local dialects preferred though not mandatory.
| || 1 |
| || Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.|
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
| || 07-May-2017|