| || 47531BR |
| || Engineering Coordinator |
| || Indonesia |
| || JAK |
| || Jakarta |
| || Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector. |
| || |
- Managing strategic partnership via Engineering companies in supporting Retail business through Engineering Partners, managing E2E engineering process starting from delivering projects (construction, site renovation, etc) to site maintenance
- Pro-actively drive performance of OPEX & CAPEX program delivery through business partners to agreed outcomes (cost, time and quality), meeting HSSE and Retail business objectives.
- Share the long-term capital plans with and strive for continuous improvement in the construction delivery in terms of quality, cost, cycle time and HSSE improvement in alignment with the Global Engineering teams.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships with other Network functions, Sales & Ops, and other external third parties and pro-actively communicate with them in order to deliver the program through the business partners in an integrated way
| || |
- Engineering background (civil/mechanical)>10 years experience in leading a Program/ Project Management in general and specific to project of retail petro station construction Experience in annual or project CAPEX/OPEX management
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with stakeholders; and be able to exhibit skill of being nice and yet firm
| || 1 |
| || Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.|
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
| || 05-May-2017|