Knowledge & Skills
· Able to accurately use office technology and demonstrate practical knowledge of information management, e-mail management and privacy protection issues.
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise and organise work to a changing schedule and in a dynamic environment.
· Able to manage all incoming correspondence, receive and screen emails, telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors. Answers routine questions and provides information. Identify and manage urgent and priority issues.
· Able to organise events, seminars and conferences. Coordinating all logistics, personnel and demonstrating value for money
· Adept in the use of Microsoft office packages, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint. Able to create, amend and produce quality documentation for and on behalf of leadership. Demonstrates proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
· Able to establish, maintain & manage documentation in the various document management systems in use (such as SharePoint).
· Good working knowledge of Concur and SAP. Able to ensure services are accurately procured, provided, invoiced and settled via the company systems. Resolve issues, ensure accruals etc.
· Demonstrates an awareness of fundamental business principles as well as an understanding of the business function you support and the overall industry in which the Customers business operates.
· Able to set and operate within budget (e.g. when organising events) demonstrating cost vs benefit.
· Able to understand, predict, assess and manage the wider impact of decisions within their sphere of control.
· Proactively spots cost saving & efficiency opportunities across the team.
· Recognises the need for and respects confidentiality. Demonstrates an understanding of data protection requirements. Maintains and safeguards such information.
· Sets clear goals and expectations of team members. Monitors behaviour as well as performance in the achievement of these objectives.
· Experience of organising, managing and optimising the workflow across a team of direct reports.
· Excellent project management skills; proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities with a willingness to learn and to contribute to the success of the team.
· Able to influence business leadership at a Director and Senior Management level.
· The ability to speak French would be advantageous but is not essential
Qualifications & Experience
· Requires secretarial experience supporting senior managers
· Working knowledge and understanding of company organization, operations and procedures
· Solid experience in providing support to business leaders at a Director and Senior Management level.
· IQ IAM Level 4 Certificate in Professional PA and Administration Skills or equivalent recognised qualification in secretarial or administrative skills or equivalent experience.