Within the Multi-disciplinary team, the Assistant Project Manager will have a diverse role in supporting the Programme management team with the delivery of the works during all project phases within the following tasks areas:
2. Health and Safety culture reporting
4. Schedule review and progress reporting
6. Contract administration support and reporting
8. Deliverable development of contract scope
10. Joint Management Team Member
The main responsibilities will include:
· Coordination and recording meetings with key project stakeholders (internal & external).
· Supporting, coordination and attending Multi-Disciplinary Team and Joint Management Team meetings.
· Organisation and coordination of Technical Engineering, Cost, Contractor and Scheduling meetings on behalf of the Programme Manager.
· Actively encouraging and promoting continual development of challenging collaborative working behaviours to maintain efficient and effective delivery relationships between Design, Procurement, Pre-construction Planning and Construction teams.
· Production of all Project documentation required to successfully deliver the Project scope.
· Developing and implementing management systems, as required, supporting delivery and quality as specified by the Project Controls Department.
· Ensuring that wider NNB arrangements are implemented, as appropriate, within the Programme of works and advising the management team of any necessary actions to ensure this.
· Facilitate internal communications within the Project Delivery Team and the wider HPC Project teams.
· Interfacing with other teams within Nuclear New Build (NNB), on specific tasks as required, under the direction of the Programme Manager for the team.