Your daily activities will include, and you will be familiar with:
1. Maintaining the highest levels of safety to comply with all health and safety requirements including the WTSR.
2. Scheduled service in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines
3. Reporting and planning daily maintenance activity.
4. Coordinating local spare part and consumable stock.
5. Faultfinding, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair on all turbine systems, which will include mechanical, electrical and hydraulic assemblies and major components.
6. Proactive repair or component replacement to prevent complete failure or system downtime.
7. Supervising specialist and subcontractor activity during main component exchange.
8. Maintaining the highest levels of safety to comply with all health and safety requirements including the WTSR.
9. Provide safety induction to contractors and visitors.
10. Providing out of hours and weekend response to turbine breakdown.
11. Ensuring the highest level of turbine availability.