1. Perform the duties of a Field Supervisor if required.
2. Manage the delivery of small Projects, Jobs and Tasks when required working together with Architect Engineers (Role Profile ref BEG/RTP/ENG/001).
3. Facilitate and chair meetings.
4. Arrange and/or conduct safety audits.
5. Arrange and conduct quality spot checks.
6. Comply with Investment Delivery procedures.
7. Apply internal and external standards and procedures to project activities.
8. Carry out activities that ensure the project complies with the Work Management Process, including, but not limited to:
i. Work Management module (WM)
ii. Engineering Change module (EC)
iii. Action Tracking module (AT)
iv. Document Management module (DM)
9. Utilise Configured Document Management System (CDMS) in support of project activities
10. Attend factory tests.
11. Perform the duties of a Nominated Supervisor where required.
12. Review and approve contractor documents as delegated by Project Manager.
13. Perform up front site surveys including liaising with designers.
14. Proof read and approves drawings.
15. Where appropriate, act as point of contact for site related project issues.
16. Perform duties of (APSA) where required
17. Act as Test Team Leader where appropriate.18. Prepare Engineering Changes and manage the preparation of supporting and affected documents as required.