| || About Global Brands|
Global Brands is a cross divisional organization of Walgreens Boots Alliance that aims to give WBA retail businesses as well as global partners a sustainable competitive advantage by combining great brands and innovative products with unparalleled commercial expertise and consumer insight. Global Brands is comprised of three pillars – Global Insights & Best Practice, Global Consumer Brands and Global Sourcing and Manufacturing - that work in close partnership together to ensure a collaborative, successful and truly global platform to give the businesses clear competitive advantages. Products in the Global Brands portfolio include Soltan, No 7, Well at Walgreens, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle, Sleek Make-up and Boots Pharmaceuticals.
Overview of the role
As a Regulatory Officer you will provide regulatory and technical expertise to the Global Consumer Brand’s Category and Brands teams ensuring products meet the WBA policies, internal compliance standards and market regulatory requirements.
• Owns the brands product compliance activities across NPD and through the product lifecycle and ensure that the regulatory approach is in line with the brand guidelines and market regulatory requirements
• Develop robust partnerships with the brand teams so that all regulatory compliance elements are clearly outlined for each product launch
• Review and approve all formulations to ensure compliance with Technical standards and the applicable cosmetic regulations in markets
• Review and approve the claims matrix, artworks and advertising materials to ensure products compliance and communicate any risk to brands
• Prepare product specific information for the markets product registration
• Provide compliance expertise on regulatory requirements for new brands or new product categories
• Work collaboratively with Technical, Safety and Quality teams by providing regulatory expertise into the product lifecycle management
• Support the Regulatory Manager on all compliance projects by translating markets requirements into regulatory requirements for categories or products
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years working experience in the cosmetics industry with knowledge of European regulations a must and other regulatory environments a competitive advantage
• Good understanding of key regulatory business processes and ability to support these
• Very good attention to detail
• Approachable and collaborative
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player
• Good organisational skills and cultural awareness and sensitivity
What’s in it for you?
Alongside the usual benefits, such as an attractive salary and bonus package, the successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a cross functional group on some of the world's most desired brands, in one of the world's largest companies
He or she will join us at an exciting time as we recruit new talent to help us grow our brands globally, using our industry leading innovation and marketing, together with our retail partners, who help us to access over 13,000 shops in over 25 countries.
This is a 6 month fixed term opportunity.