| || What's life like for our Consultants?|
As a Consultant you'll be an expert in your area and will be key in delivering a first class shopping experience to all of our customers, which will have them wanting to visit our store again and again. You'll discuss with customers how to get the most out of every product that they buy and use your outstanding customer care skills to increase sales within store. If you share our passion, then read on....
How I do my job...
It's about Customers
Our customers are at the heart of Boots so excellent customer care will be everything to you. You'll enjoy spending time with our customers; getting close to them, listening and demonstrating genuine care, making them feel like friends. You'll identify their needs and provide valuable knowledge and up to date advice; helping them to select the right products for their needs and getting it right first time.
It's about Sales
You'll be an ambassador for the Boots' brand; enthusiastic and passionate about Boots' products, getting behind key offers and promotions in-store. You'll excite customers by helping them to discover the range of products that we have to offer, responding to their needs and requests and with every customer you meet you'll also consider the opportunities for increased loyalty and linked sales.
It's about Teamwork
You'll be a "team player" and enjoy being part of a wider team. With your enthusiasm and energy, you'll be a role model to your colleagues, inspiring and sharing knowledge with them to help maximise sales, and to make sure that they deliver their best and exceed our customers' expectations.
It's about Learning
You'll get behind the Boots' brand and product range. We will provide the tools that you need, helping to keep you up to date on the latest products and promotions to share with our customers
- Genuinely care and want to help people.
- Be interested in how other people may be feeling.
- Be sociable, enjoy spending time with others and look for opportunities to build relationships with people.
- Have lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Remain calm under pressure, and be optimistic and positive.
- Be keen to ask questions to understand the customers' needs and to learn about new products, promotions and offers. Be reliable and conscientious, completing tasks and not leaving it for others.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge to help sales.
- Be motivated and target focussed
- Have a commitment to drive sales
What do I get?
You'll be working with a fantastic team that is part of a leading health and beauty retailer whose mission is to help their customers look and feel better - more than they ever thought possible. Please be aware that this vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment placements. We therefore highly recommend early applications to avoid disappointment.